Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bottle Redemption Centers

So, I took a large amount of mostly plastic water bottles to the Bottle Redemption Center. It was a first for me and I learned alot.
  1. You have to separate plastic, glass and cans.
  2. Everything has to be in a separate bag or bin(they supply bins/baskets)
  3. Clear plastic bags are available for purchase and you can use them without having to transfer your cans/bottles into the baskets.
  4. You can count your cans/bottles ahead of time or the staff will count what you have.
  5. Normally there will be a line of people waiting, it does go quick.
  6. It's a hard job...I don't know if I would do it again, but it was a learning experience.
So, today I am grateful for my $8.00 from can recycling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment