- You have to separate plastic, glass and cans.
- Everything has to be in a separate bag or bin(they supply bins/baskets)
- Clear plastic bags are available for purchase and you can use them without having to transfer your cans/bottles into the baskets.
- You can count your cans/bottles ahead of time or the staff will count what you have.
- Normally there will be a line of people waiting, it does go quick.
- It's a hard job...I don't know if I would do it again, but it was a learning experience.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Bottle Redemption Centers
So, I took a large amount of mostly plastic water bottles to the Bottle Redemption Center. It was a first for me and I learned alot.