THE WHITE SNOW OWL

Years ago working I was working with the local
Meals-On-Wheels program. There was the stories and nuggets of wisdom to be shared. However, being the nature lover that I am one moment stands out.

As I walked through the very overgrown trees and up the decaying cement steps the older woman stood there quietly waiting for her meal. She looked at me with her kind face and white hair and pointed slowly toward the top of a tree. I slowly turned and looked up into the tree branches. Staring back at me (right into my eyes) was the largest, most beautiful, whitest Snow Owl I have ever seen. To this day I have not seen another Snow Owl in the "wild". It was incredible and we both stood there looking at few moments. It was truly a moment I will never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIVE SIMPLE THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS WEEK.

Judge not, before you judge yourself. Judge not, if you’re not ready for judgement. ~Bob Marley