Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”Kahlil Gibran quotes


Replica of first Space Suit worn on the Moon.



Ten things I have been grateful for this week:

A safe ride to Hartford in the rain.
Watching my coworker receive a very well deserved award.
Getting invited and going to a free event at the CT Science Center.
Using the brain waves machine at the Science Center (I'm way more stressed out than my daughter) :)
A Smoking Berry.
Breakfast Buffets.
Trip to Quincy Market.
Cannoli's from the Italian section in Boston.
Finding my box of contacts.
Recipes for chili that call for stew beef instead of ground beef.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Tips From The Mayo Clinic for Dealing with Holiday Stress:

FIVE SIMPLE THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS WEEK.