"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~John Lennon








Well it's been a while since I last posted.

April has been such a busy month for my family. We will be relocating to PA for my husband's job soon and have been working on all the nitty gritty of such an event.

I also developed some pinched nerves in my neck shoulder area. So, resting from computing had to happen as well.

We have been able to do some fun things like:

Going to Farm Markets.
Finding a lot of fabulous parks and nature centers in PA.
Massages.
Going to thrift stores and learning about Vintage Clothes.
Checking out an indoor/outdoor Antique Center.
Spending time with our family.
Long walks with the dogs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Tips From The Mayo Clinic for Dealing with Holiday Stress:

FIVE SIMPLE THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS WEEK.